Sunday 14 July 2013

July Wishlist | Chloe Harb ♥

Hello my lovelies! This weeks post is going to be my July wishlist as I've got a few things I would like to purchase this month! I'm only going to do 10 as it'll be too long otherwise. So here we go, thank you for reading. xo



1. Topshop blush in Afternoon Tea | £6




2. Topshop MOTO Vintage Joni Jeans | £36






3.  MAC Mineralize skinfinish | Soft And Gentle | £22

 4. MAC Pro Palette Large/Single | £14 



5.  MAC Pro Palette Eye Shadow X15 Insert | £6.50 


 6.  Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh | 125ml | £67.50


 



 7. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal | £31

 

 8. Zara Office City Bag | £49.99 








9. Cody Simpson Surfers Paradise | £8.22
 


10. Ikea Hemnes Dressing Table With Mirror , White | £190  


 

So that's my July wish list! Thank you for reading 



  

6 comments:

  1. Great post!! Thanks for sharing..

    Please visit my blog..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog Chloe. I really want that Topshop blusher too and I recommend the Joni jeans, they are amazing! And as for that dressing table, its beautiful.

    Looking forward to your next posts now I've followed your blog

    http://charlotteeileen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wish list - I have the zara office city bag and I really like it although it is massive! x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I think you have read my mind, these things are lovely! Check out my blog, I have followed yours x

    Www.fl0ralkittens.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks,
    Millie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nice wish list, maybe I should make one too !

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you would like to do it here is my link:
    http://soitssarah98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete