Saturday 29 November 2014

Meeting Zoella | Girl Online Book Signing

Hello Everyone!


So if you didn't know already I met Zoë on the 27th of November.
Honestly it was the best day of my life!
I've watched Zoë since I was eleven and now I'm nearly fifteen so you can do the maths. I actually found all the other YouTubers through her which I'm also very grateful for.

*This is not my photo*

The book signing was in Manchester which is around a two hours away from where I live so it wasn't much of a hassle to get there.
We did leave early ish so that we'd be near the front of the queue - turns out we where first in the queue!
We arrived around one o'clock and no one was at the venue, which was a bonus.

*'Girl Online'*

As the day grew later and more and more people started to arrive, a lady came and spoke to us all telling us that it wasn't long now.
The next thing I know is she's letting us all in.
The venue was really nicely decorated and everywhere I turned there was something about 'Girl Online' which personally I loved!
We each got given wrist bands and a copy of the book.
*Zoë waving at us*

When we finally got around the maze of barriers we arrived to be greeted by a security guard. You may recognise him if you watched Alfie's vlog!
The security where so lovely to us (we had to explain who Zoë was).

Then one of the Penguin ladies came up to the security asking for the first twenty people.
We got taken to the front and she explained to us what was going to happen.
The photographer was going to take photos of Zoë.
Then the signing began!


Zoë was so lovely, she's just as beautiful in person.

This was our conversation!

Zoë: Hi, how are you?
Me: Hi, I'm good thank you how are you?
Zoë: I'm good thank you.
*Hands book*
*Signs book*
Me: Thank you, this is for you!
*Hands Zoë letter and gift*
Zoë: Oh my God, I love it so much!
Me: it's lovely to meet you, bye!
Zoë: You too, bye!

*I gave Zoë a fawn Christmas tree decoration.*

*The camera went funny because of the lighting*


We did only get twenty seconds with her but it was the best twenty seconds of my life!

Zoë was just so genuine and sweet.

On the way out we got given the poster and I just couldn't hold back the tears - I was so happy!
She did see me crying and she said 'Awh'
*Poster we got given*

On our way out there was a lot more people then I thought there was going to be, I'd say around five hundred!

But honestly it was the best day of my life, I feel so blessed to have met my sunshine.
*Signed copy of 'Girl Online'*

You can purchase a copy of 'Girl Online' here
*Again this isn't my photo*


Thank you so much for reading!




2 comments:

  1. we live in Australia and we just saw her book on sale in one of our stores yesterday. we can't believe how far she has come!!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete