Saturday 20 December 2014

The YouTube Situation

So some of you may know that I have a YouTube channel, well I filmed a video back in August and I loved doing it! Recently I decided I wanted to make another and maybe even start my channel properly. I invested in a Macbook Air this week for school, as i'm in year 10 I have a lot of course work and revision to do, so I basically needed a laptop for myself. I've always wanted a MacBook so I thought i'd just invest in one now. I've now got iMovie which means my videos will be a lot better quality and I can upload more frequently. 


So basically i'm going to start my YouTube properly!
If you would please check it out, and maybe subscribe that would be really nice! 
I'll be uploading most Sundays! 

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChloeHarbxo

No comments:

Post a Comment