Monday 26 August 2013

MAC Haul | Chloe Harb ♥

Hello my lovelies! Long time no see. I'm so sorry I haven't put up a post in weeks, I've had technical difficulties, but I'm back now with a MAC haul! 
So I placed a order a few weeks ago and it came in two days! I'm so happy with all the products and wanted to share them with you!  
  


None of the products where damaged and they where really well protected! 


These are all the lipsticks I purchased. I love them all so much! 
Colours from left to right : 
Creme Cup - Please Me - Angel - Saint Germain - Snob - Pink Nouveau - £15 each



I got my first paint pot and I'm in love! I've used it so much! 
Bare Study - £15 



And finally I got my first eye shadow, it's so beautiful! 
Wood winked - £12.50


So there you go, I hope you enjoyed reading! See you soon! 



6 comments:

  1. Whoa, LOVE this haul! I've never had a makeup product from MAC before, but I really want to try their lipsticks, even though I'm not quite a lipstick person!

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I am SO jealous, those lipsticks all look gorgeous! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I really want to try creme cup and snob.
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crème Cup is so lovely isn't it! I love the eyeshadow too, I've had so many pots of wood winked I love it!
    http://lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! xx The pictures were really good! x

    Love Sim x

    www.beautywithsimmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul I would love to give my credit card a work out in mac lol

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete