Friday 6 March 2015

A fresh start | Chloe Harb

I have to be honest with you, I started this blog with goals and I did not succeed.
Goals that at the time seemed achievable, but they proved me wrong.
I started this blog to help me become more confident and write what I was truly feeling but that all fizzled out of control - I wasn't myself.
And I believe that was because I didn't write what I really wanted to write about. I was just another version of the bloggers I looked up to.
Beautiful, confident people - happy people.
And now I realise how naive I really was.
I want to be my own person, blog about what I love.
I realise now what I want to blog about.
Don't get me wrong, I still love writing about beauty and fashion but I never really wrote about what my life style was like - my hobbies if you will.
And that's what I want to do.
I want to write about the things I really love.
Take photography for instance - It's what i'm truly about.
I love how you can capture a thousand memories at the push of a button.
Memories I cherish wether that's with my family or friends.
My dream is to become a photographer; be responsible for the capture of other people memories that they too can cherish forever.
After all pictures speak a thousand words.
I want to write about my life - things I eat, places I travel, people who are the responsible for the smile on my face.
I really want to open up - I will open up.
The simplest things really do put the biggest smile on my face.
Wether that's a good book or a positive thought.
Books have become such a big part of my life - I get emotionally attached to the characters.
It takes me into a whole other world; somebody's world - a world where not everything and everyone is perfect.
A real world.
I have goals.
Goals that I will achieve through hard work and determination - I will achieve.
I will document my goals in this post so when I feel like giving up I can come here for moral support.
- Goals -

1. Carry my camera with me wherever I go - you never know when there is going be be a photo opportunity.

2. Share more pictures - wether that's on Instagram or with my family.

3. Display more pictures around my room.

4. Read more books - experiment with them, don't be afraid.

5. Cook more - wether it's for myself or family. It doesn't matter if it doesn't work out just try again!

6. Bake more - I love baking, but I just never do it enough.

7. Exercise every week! I was getting so good at exercising but then I stopped.

8. Tying in with the exercising is eating clean - doing exercise does nothing if you don't have the diet to match.

9. Buy more flowers - I love flowers but I'm never surrounded by them enough.

10. Film more videos! If you didn't know I have a YouTube channel and I love filming.

11. Write more blogposts - I made this promise before and didn't succeed but this time i'm determined!

12. Travel more - It doesn't have to be far.

13. Go for more walks - even if it's just up the road and back it gives me time to think.

14. Get out the house more - I need to start having more family days out.

15. And last but certainly not least - be more positive!


Well I feel like this was a really good post; i'm quite proud of myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment