Saturday 22 June 2013

Beauty Quiz | Chloe Harb ♥

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
 Curly.
  
2. Whats your natural hair color?
 Sandy Brown/Blonde.

 3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself, I don't trust salons. 

 4. How often do you wash your hair? 
 Every other day. 
  
5. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it? 
I wear it same every day, as where I'm from it's really cold & windy, most of the time it's raining as well.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?
I do it myself.
 
7. How often do you change your nail polish? 
Once or twice depending on how chipped it is. 
  
 8. Do you paint your toes in the winter, or just in the summer?
Just the summer as I don't like my feet. 

9. How long does it take to do your makeup? 
I don't wear a lot, just eye makeup so probably 5-10 minutes maybe quicker.

10. What do you do first, face or eyes? 
Face if I wear it.

 11. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need?
I collect makeup,it's what I like to do.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I don't find the need to as my eyelashes are naturally thick and long. They look like I'm wearing them. 

13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
No, just eyeliner, mascara and lipstick or lip balm.

14. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone (with family)?
Nope!

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
It depends on where I'm going.

16. How many high end products do you have?
Not a lot.

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once a week.

  18. Do you plan your OOTD the night before, or decide when you get dressed?
Night before and when I get dressed.

 19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not often.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I wake up at 6:50am and get up at 7am.
I go to sleep at 10-10:30 depends how tired I am.

21. How often and when do you work out?
I try at least once a week, but I do walk a lot!

  22. Left or Right handed?
Right!

23. How tall are you?
5'5 -5'6 

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Not fluently, but I know some basic French.

  25. How many pets do you have?
None any more, but I used to have 10 rabbits at one time.

26. How often are you on blogger?
Everyday, I love it!

 27. Do you read comments on posts?
I'm new to blogger so I've only had two comments but I've read them.

28. Do you keep a list of products that you see on other blogs?
Yes because I don't have a good memory!

  29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I couldn't think of any good names so I just used my Instagram name.

30. What camera do you use?
My phone (Iphone 4s) or my mums camera which is a Canon SX150 IS.

31. How often do you clean your house?
I clean my room once a week!

32. Whats your favorite color?
Pastel colors are my favorite, they're just so pretty!

    33. Favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't really buy magazines but when I do either Vogue or Company.

 34. Do you swear?
Nope.
  
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Blogging!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment